Saturday 28 September 2013

A/W Primark Haul !

As I have mentioned a million times already (slight exaggeration) I LOVE Autumn , especially Autumn-y clothes ! Whilst browsing around  Primark last week , I just couldn't keep my peepers off some of the lovely pieces they have in store this season , so  naturally I picked a few up  .I have always and always will be a huge fan of Primark , I feel that they consistently create on trend pieces each season , their price points are perfect and their product quality is great - for the most part.So here's a few of the things I picked up - enjoy!

Tartan Long Sleeve Crop Top (£5) - This would look great with a leather skirt / shorts or even Mom Jeans to create a Punk grunge look.
Fluffy Black Cardigan (£12) - This season is all about texture , and the fluffiness of this cardigan alone justifies its purchase .

T-bar cut out flats (£12) - These lovelies add a feminine touch to any outfit , I think they would look cute paired with a pinafore dress for school/Uni.
Patent Doc Martin style shoes (£10) - For a while now I have thought about purchasing a pair of Doc shoes , however I felt that I wouldn't wear them often enough to justify their price.Luckily Primark saved the day and I can style these without the heavy price tag .

Spiky Pastel Necklace (£3) DUPE ALERT - Topshop's "Cord and Stone Collar Necklace"  . This fits in nicely with the winter pastels trend and looks great under collared shirts !
Leopard Necklace - I am a huge fan of statement jewelry , so this was right up my street . Statement jewelry can really jazz up any outfit and with minimal effort .


Tartan Scarf (£4) - I don't know if its a Scottish thing but my love for tartan scarfs is like no other . This is a staple piece for this season as its bang on trend and super cosy!

Floral printed trousers (£12) -DUPE ALERT - Topshop's "Floral Jacquard Tregings". Personally I'm more of a skirt kind of gal , but these really caught my eye . I  feel that these could be my go -to trousers for this season as they are super easy to style .

Iridescent Square Earrings (£2) - DUPE ALERT - Topshop's "Iridescent Square Studs"
Floral Shirt (£10) - Emerald green is probably my favorite color to wear , anytime of the year . I instantly fell in love with the print of this shirt - what a bargain !

No comments:

Post a Comment